Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Am the Groundhog, Koo Koo Ka Choo




This time of year, I emerge briefly, glance around, assess my current mental, emotional and spiritual state, then go back underground for At Least six weeks. Doesn't mean I haven't been knitting.

Rudy needed a sweater. He has one now. Pattern from Dogs in Knits. Yarn is Tahki Donegal Tweed in Lime.

Angela, my English friend, needed warm socks to go with the Crocs I gave her. Stitch pattern is the twin rib in Sensational Knitted Socks. Yarn is Scarlet Fleece in Persimmon from the Loopy Ewe.

1 Comments:

Blogger vlb5757 said...

Love the doggy sweater. I am a huge fan of green so there you go! Are you getting ready mentally for MS&W? I have been thinking about it and planning my buying already!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home